C1 paddle is a light and comfortable, per-fectly adapted to the practice of hiking canoe. This canoe paddle is equipped with an ergonomic handle.
Customize your C1 paddle step by step by step by clicking on the options.
WHAT IS THE C1 INTENDED ?
The C1 is a hiking canoe paddle, which means that you can use it when you go hiking in your canoe, on Slalom freestyle, river running, playboat, creek.
ARE THERE SEVERAL BLADE SIZES AVAILABLE FOR THE C1 ?
- Small for women or short builds
- Medium for standard builds.
- Large for stronger builds.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE THE BLADE OF THE C1 MADE OF ?
The blade of the C1 is made of Kevlar carbon prepreg.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DIFFERENT ADJUSTING SYSTEMS AVAILABLE ON THE C1 ?
You can choose among several options for your C1 :
- Fixed or Mono : This option means that you have no displaceable adjusting system on your C1. The length is ﬁxed.
- Fast Lock System : The Fast-Lock can be adjusted over 9 cm, by 3 cm intervals. It enables you to quickly adjust the length of the paddle without having to think about the alignment of the handle and the blade. This option is recommended if you use several canoes with different seat heights.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY C1 ?
|adjustable||52 > 65 po||133 > 165 cm|
|Fixed||52 > 65 po||133 > 165 cm|
HOW HEAVY WILL MY C1 BE ?
The weight of your C1 depends on the type of adjusting system you choose. Here are some examples of weight :
- C1 medium ﬁxed 140 cm : 626 gr.
- C1 Medium adjustable / 140>149 cm : 688 gr.