The X.BLADE paddle concentrates all our technological expertise.
The blades are extremely thin, curved and responsive, offering a moderate blade flex for a very stable and comfortable swipe through the water.
The X.BLADE is a very lightweight paddle, entierly made of prepreg carbon.
You will find below the options available allowing you to customize your X.BLADE according to your practice.
WHAT IS THE X.BLADE INTENDED FOR ?
The BLADE is a versatile paddle, which means that you can use in “low angle” usage with the following specifications :
- 550 area : Woman and Children.
- 590 area : Small size.
- 660 area: Large size.
You can use in “high angle” usage with the following specifications :
- 660 area : Small size.
- 720 area: Large size.
* Low angle means that the paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water with a smooth cadence.
* High angle means that the paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water with a faster cadence.
ARE THERE SEVERAL BLADE SIZES AVAILABLE FOR THE X.BLADE ?
There are 3 sizes available for the X.BLADE: 550, 590, 660, 720
WHAT MATERIALS ARE THE BLADES OF THE X.BLADE MADE OF ?
The blades of X.BLADE are made in carbon prepreg.
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FEATHER OF THE X.BLADE ?
We suggest for the X.BLADE 60° right or left angle, according to your preferences. However, you can order your paddle with a custom feather, with no extra charge. The feather is the degree angle of the paddle blades are off-set to each other.
IS THE X.BLADE DELIVERED WITH A PADDLE GRIP AND DRIP RINGS ?
Yes, the X.BLADE is delivered with a paddle grip built in shaft and a pair of drip rings.
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE SHAFTS FOR THE X.BLADE ?
There are 2 kinds of shafts for the the X.BLADE : The straight carbon shaft or The ergonomic carbon shaft.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DIFFERENT ADJUSTING SYSTEMS AVAILABLE ON THE X.BLADE ?
You can choose among several options for your X.BLADE :
- Fixed or Mono : This option means that you have no displaceable adjusting system on your X.BLADE. The length is ﬁxed.
- Vario System S-Lock 2 : Vario System S-Lock 2 : The Vario S-Lock 2 can be adjusted over 10 cm with an inﬁnite choice of feathers . It also enables you to adjust your paddle with more precision. This option is recommended for all the paddle-users who want to customize their X.BLADE as much as possible.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY X.BLADE ?
|Possible Lenghts||feather angle|
|Fixed||From 180 to 230||from 0° to 90° / Left or Right|
|Adjustable S.Lock 2||195>205 I 200>210 I 205>215 I 210>220 I 215>225 I 220>230||unlimited feather angle 360°|
HOW HEAVY WILL MY X.BLADE BE ?
The weight of your X.BLADE depends on the types of shaft and system you choose!. Here are some examples :
- X.BLADE 590 / Straight Shaft – fixed 210 : 734 gr.
- X.BLADE 720 / Straight Shaft -S-Lock 2 : 840 gr.