The X.BLADE paddle concentrates all our technological expertise.
The blades are extremely thin, curved and responsive, offering a moderate blade flex for a very stable and comfortable swipe through the water.
The X.BLADE is a very lightweight paddle, entierly made of prepreg carbon.
You will find below the options available allowing you to customize your X.BLADE according to your practice.
360.00€ – 390.00€
WHAT IS THE X.BLADE INTENDED FOR ?
The BLADE is a versatile paddle, which means that you can use in “low angle” usage with the following specifications :
- 550 area : Woman and Children.
- 590 area : Small size.
- 660 area: Large size.
You can use in “high angle” usage with the following specifications :
- 660 area : Small size.
- 720 area: Large size.
* Low angle means that the paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water with a smooth cadence.
* High angle means that the paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water with a faster cadence.
ARE THERE SEVERAL BLADE SIZES AVAILABLE FOR THE X.BLADE ?
There are 3 sizes available for the X.BLADE: 550, 590, 660, 720
WHAT MATERIALS ARE THE BLADES OF THE X.BLADE MADE OF ?
The blades of X.BLADE are made in carbon prepreg.
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FEATHER OF THE X.BLADE ?
We suggest for the X.BLADE 60° right or left angle, according to your preferences. However, you can order your paddle with a custom feather, with no extra charge. The feather is the degree angle of the paddle blades are off-set to each other.
IS THE X.BLADE DELIVERED WITH A PADDLE GRIP AND DRIP RINGS ?
Yes, the X.BLADE is delivered with a paddle grip built in shaft and a pair of drip rings.
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE SHAFTS FOR THE X.BLADE ?
There are 2 kinds of shafts for the the X.BLADE : The straight carbon shaft or The ergonomic carbon shaft.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DIFFERENT ADJUSTING SYSTEMS AVAILABLE ON THE X.BLADE ?
You can choose among several options for your X.BLADE :
- Fixed or Mono : This option means that you have no displaceable adjusting system on your X.BLADE. The length is ﬁxed.
- Vario System S-Lock 2 : Vario System S-Lock 2 : The Vario S-Lock 2 can be adjusted over 10 cm with an inﬁnite choice of feathers . It also enables you to adjust your paddle with more precision. This option is recommended for all the paddle-users who want to customize their X.BLADE as much as possible.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY X.BLADE ?
|Possible Lenghts||feather angle|
|Fixed||From 180 to 230||from 0° to 90° / Left or Right|
|Adjustable S.Lock 2||195>205 I 200>210 I 205>215 I 210>220 I 215>225 I 220>230||unlimited feather angle 360°|
HOW HEAVY WILL MY X.BLADE BE ?
The weight of your X.BLADE depends on the types of shaft and system you choose!. Here are some examples :
- X.BLADE 590 / Straight Shaft – fixed 210 : 734 gr.
- X.BLADE 720 / Straight Shaft -S-Lock 2 : 840 gr.